Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Songs with an apostrophe
01-05-2020, 19:48
RE: Songs with an apostrophe
(01-05-2020 19:40)stefano_mbp Wrote:  
(01-05-2020 19:11)mightyoakbob Wrote:  
(01-05-2020 16:59)simoncn Wrote:  Did these log messages appear when you did the search or did they appear after you had done a MinimServer rescan? If they appeared after a rescan, the first message is a known issue with Kazoo. I haven't seen the second message before.

I've just tried this again and got this in the log just after doing the search not after doing a rescan.

MinimServer: incorrect format for object ID '"I don't want to talk"'

I didn't realise this could be caused by the control point app, I prefer Lumin to either of the Linn apps. Yes, it has flaws like it can't pick up another player without restarting the app but I love the layout. Could it be this is a Lumin issue?

Cheers,

Bob.
I use Lumin app and I have three renderers, I have all them available in the app .... I’m using Bubbleupnpserver to be able to find them as openhome players.
I’ve just tried a search for a name with apostrophe, an Album Artist, and Lumin cannot find it but no errors or warnings are shown in the log.
.... using a different apostrophe .... selecting on iPad the numeric keyboard and long clicking on apostrophe to select the second one starting from the left it works and can find what I was searching for
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2020, 19:57
(01-05-2020 19:40)stefano_mbp Wrote:  I use Lumin app and I have three renderers, I have all them available in the app .... I’m using Bubbleupnpserver to be able to find them as openhome players.
I’ve just tried a search for a name with apostrophe, an Album Artist, and Lumin cannot find it but no errors or warnings are shown in the log.

.... using a different apostrophe .... selecting on iPad the numeric keyboard and long clicking on apostrophe to select the second one starting from the left it works and can find what I was searching for

I have a Linn Akurate Katalyst for main player and two Denon players which also need BubbleUPNP like yourself.

I didn't know about a long clicking - thanks for that I'll look at that.

Cheers,

Bob.
01-05-2020, 20:13
If this message was caused by a search from the LUMIN app, it is a bug in the LUMIN app. There might be some issue in the LUMIN app with searches containing apostrophes.