Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MinimWatch Crashing
02-04-2020, 14:48
MinimWatch Crashing
A new problem...

In the past, I have always found MinimWatch and MinimServer very stable. Over the last few days, however, MinimWatch has been crashing - not immediately after it starts up but a few hours later.

I am not aware of having made any changes on my laptop (which is running Windows 10 64bit) that might have affected MinimWatch - and MinimServer continues to run on the laptop and on my QNAP NAS without any issues.

Is anybody experiencing a similar issue?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2020, 15:24
RE: MinimWatch Crashing
When MinimWatch next crashes and before you restart it, please copy all log files out of the MinimWatch data folder, zip these files and post the zip archive here. If the data folder contains any hs_err files, please also include these files. The MinimWatch data folder is here:

C:\Users\your-user-name\AppData\Roaming\MinimWatch\data

The AppData folder is hidden by default in Windows Explorer. You can view the above folder by typing its full path into the Explorer address bar.
02-04-2020, 15:26
RE: MinimWatch Crashing
(02-04-2020 15:24)simoncn Wrote:  When MinimWatch next crashes and before you restart it, please copy all log files out of the MinimWatch data folder, zip these files and post the zip archive here. If the data folder contains any hs_err files, please also include these files. The MinimWatch data folder is here:

C:\Users\your-user-name\AppData\Roaming\MinimWatch\data

The AppData folder is hidden by default in Windows Explorer. You can view the above folder by typing its full path into the Explorer address bar.

Thank you - I'll wait for the next crash...