Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Playing classical music
13-02-2020, 22:42
Playing classical music
I have the basic install of minim server2 on my N100. All I want to do is click on an album click on the first track and have the whole album play. I don’t want it split into separate concertos, movements etc. If I want to select the second concerto or symphony on an album containing More than one then I can just skip to the start of it. If I want to listen to all of the album ( as I would if playing a CD) I should be able to . Even if I use the generic tree instead of the classical tree the albums in my album view still tend to behave like this. How can I make this happen? I am using my Melco N100 into a Naim NDXs2 streamer. My album view is not good at all with lots of errors in displaying my music in the Naim app. It is better using other apps but the issue on wanting to play a classical album straight through remains in the other apps I have tried.
Find all posts by this user
14-02-2020, 07:45
RE: Playing classical music
(13-02-2020 22:42)Pauln100 Wrote:  I have the basic install of minim server2 on my N100. All I want to do is click on an album click on the first track and have the whole album play. I don’t want it split into separate concertos, movements etc. If I want to select the second concerto or symphony on an album containing More than one then I can just skip to the start of it. If I want to listen to all of the album ( as I would if playing a CD) I should be able to . Even if I use the generic tree instead of the classical tree the albums in my album view still tend to behave like this. How can I make this happen? I am using my Melco N100 into a Naim NDXs2 streamer. My album view is not good at all with lots of errors in displaying my music in the Naim app. It is better using other apps but the issue on wanting to play a classical album straight through remains in the other apps I have tried.

This looks like an unintended duplicate of your earlier post. I will delete this thread shortly. If you are still having issues, please post to the other thread.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed