Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
show album art when browsing by album
17-10-2019, 05:40
show album art when browsing by album
when I'm browsing my music stores by album , the album art doesn't show for the particular album. I does however show when I look at a particular song for the album
Is it possible to configure this behavior?
my music is stored in folders /genre/artist/album/song so I could potentially leave a folder.jpg file for every album if it would be used.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2019, 09:35
RE: show album art when browsing by album
If any songs that are part of the album have album art, you should see this art when you view the album. Which control point are you using? Please post screenshots that show the problem.
20-10-2019, 19:38 (This post was last modified: 20-10-2019 19:58 by gillecaluim.)
I wasn't sure if this was a control point issue or not but I've browsed using a Samsung Smart TV and also with iphone app (Dayton Audio Hi-Fly) and they just show a generic icon for the album but when I look at the tracks within the album, the coverart shows up. Is there a known working iphone app that I can test with?
20-10-2019, 21:08
You can try mconnect or 8player. If these don't show what you expect, please post screenshots that show the problem.
21-10-2019, 04:53
Well 8player works perfectly so I'm assuming the other control points don't fully support the album art Undecided
12-11-2019, 07:22
Try renaming an album art file to “folder.jpg”. If this helps do the same everywhere.

Claus