Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MinimServer start error: /usr/local/jre/bin/java: error while loading shared librarie
15-09-2019, 10:49
MinimServer start error: /usr/local/jre/bin/java: error while loading shared librarie
I have loaded MininServer on my NAS but I get the above message?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2019, 13:26
while loading shared lib
Which model of NAS is this?
15-09-2019, 18:49
RE: MinimServer start error: /usr/local/jre/bin/java: error while loading shared librarie
QNAP TS-659
15-09-2019, 21:36
RE: MinimServer start error: /usr/local/jre/bin
Thanks for this. Which version of QTS are you running on your NAS? Also, how did you install MinimServer and Java?
16-09-2019, 10:55
RE: MinimServer start error: /usr/local/jre/bin/java: error while loading shared librarie
Thank you for your reply. I'm running the QTS 4.2.6 and Java and Minimserver was added to the AppCenter. See attachments for more details.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

16-09-2019, 20:15
RE: MinimServer start error: /usr/local/jre/bin/java
From the error message, it looks like you have installed a 64-bit version of the JRE package instead of the 32-bit version that is required for QTS 4.2.6. When I open this page and specify 4.2.2-4.2.6 for the QTS version and TS-659 Pro for the NAS model, I see a different version of the JRE package (8.144.0). This is a 32-bit package that should work with QTS 4.2.6. Please uninstall the 8.151.2 version of the JRE package and manually download and install the 32-bit 8.144.0 version from the above page.
16-09-2019, 22:15
MinimServer start problem
This worked. Now the MinServer is running on my NAS, but I can't see it on my Linn Kazoo or on my Linn Konfig?
17-09-2019, 08:23
(16-09-2019 22:15)arild Wrote:  This worked. Now the MinServer is running on my NAS, but I can't see it on my Linn Kazoo or on my Linn Konfig?

Probably a network or firewall issue. Make sure Kazoo and Konfig on your device have allowed rules, and that your NAS is visible. Also check the subnet.
17-09-2019, 20:09
The MinimServer is up and running on my Linn software. Thank you for the support.