Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sort By Date Added
21-10-2019, 18:45
RE: Sort By Date Added
Hi,
I really appreciate the "recently added" albums ranking option I have on DS audio audio player from my Nas Synology. But I prefer to use MinimServer in BubbleUPNP. Is it possible to have in virtual folders the option "added recently" in addition to "read recently" that is already there.
A big thank you Sincerely.
Jean-Louis (France)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2019, 23:02
(21-10-2019 18:45)THIBAULT Wrote:  Hi,
I really appreciate the "recently added" albums ranking option I have on DS audio audio player from my Nas Synology. But I prefer to use MinimServer in BubbleUPNP. Is it possible to have in virtual folders the option "added recently" in addition to "read recently" that is already there.
A big thank you Sincerely.
Jean-Louis (France)

The BubbleUPNP virtual folder ‘Recently played’ is generated by BubbleUPNP and not Minimserver.
22-10-2019, 13:55
Hello,
I wish I could find my albums in a virtual folder "added recently" as it is possible with the DS audio player of my Nas Synology. I prefer to use MinimServer in Bubble UPNP but this possibility does not exist. I usually listen to the latest albums added, and it's easier to find them in the "recently added" section.
There is already the "read recently" virtual folder, maybe it is possible to include "recently added".
Thank you to your team.
Best regards.
Jean-Louis (France)
22-10-2019, 20:11
OK, tell me I have missed the point, but Lumin tells you what has been recently added to its own database.

Donuk
23-10-2019, 08:48
(22-10-2019 20:11)Donuk Wrote:  OK, tell me I have missed the point, but Lumin tells you what has been recently added to its own database.

Donuk

I believe so. Which is one of the reasons I didn't like it, it was constantly updating itself.
23-12-2019, 14:57
Hi there
Hi Simon

Is there any development about this? Are we able now to add Date added sorting in the album view?

What I mean by date added is the date the file was added in the library.

Best
23-12-2019, 18:26
Not yet. When it is available, you will hear about it!
29-01-2020, 22:10 (This post was last modified: 29-01-2020 22:11 by SnapperMike.)
Thank you for letting me join your forum.
I have been using MinimServer for a couple of years but have only today installed and started to look at MinimWatch.
I would also like a 'recently added' search option. Until Simon adds this, what if any, is the work around?
Regards, Mike.
28-04-2020, 20:25
As a temporary solution, to that expected with MinimServer 2, can I introduce you to RAP (Recently Added Program) for Windows
13-06-2020, 08:52
This may have been highlighted before but the way in which I identify recently added albums is as follows:
I created a tag called "TAGGINGTIME" in index tags in minimserver. I then use MP3tag to add the taggging date for newly downloaded/ripped CD albums. Taggingtime is one of the dropdowns in MP3tag. Format for entry is - YYYYMMDD in that order. Subsequent albums for that month are then added but with the same day. This gives a month by month view of added albums. So for this month (June 2020) I would use 20200601 for every album added in June. For July I would use 20200701...and so on. Obviously if you use the actual date of adding an album e.g. 20200613, then you'd be creating a different folder for each day, which I don't think anyone would want.
I actually picked this idea up from the Forum and it has been working for me for over a year.
Hope this helps.