Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grey icon of Minimwatch, Minimwatch does not see Minimserver
03-06-2019, 12:17
RE: Grey icon of Minimwatch, Minimwatch does not see Minimserver
You can run this command from any directory by entering the following exactly as shown:

"C:\Program Files\MinimWatch\bin\mscript" -a 192.168.2.10

The error message about MinimServer\data is a bug. I will post a fix soon.

I think your firewall problems may be caused by an interaction between Norton firewall and Windows firewall that is preventing the dialog being shown. From a quick web search, it seems that Norton firewall has a number of settings that can override Windows firewall settings and it might not be very simple to disable all of these Norton settings.

To get you started, there is information about Firewall Block Notification, Advanced Program Control and Automatic Program Control on this page. There is information about disabling Antivirus Auto-Protect on this page. there is information about disabling Smart Firewall on this page. I suggest you try disabling Smart Firewall, Antivirus Auto-Protect, Advanced Program Control and Automatic Program Control. I cannot provide more help with this as I don't use Norton myself.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grey icon of Minimwatch, Minimwatch does not see Minimserver - simoncn - 03-06-2019 12:17