Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MinimServer ignores pictureType
18-04-2019, 07:37 (This post was last modified: 18-04-2019 07:38 by paultaylor.)
MinimServer ignores pictureType
I have been experimenting with adding different picture Types to files tagged with SongKong (such as Artist) and noticed that MinimServer seems to always utlilise the first picture (APIC frame) in the file regardless of what the picture type is.

Ive made sure that we always write Cover Art picture type first but Im wondering if MinimServer should be considering the picturetype rather than just taking the first one when looking for cover art.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2019, 09:16
RE: MinimServer ignores pictureType
There is code in MinimServer to use the cover picture (type = $03) in preference to other pictures in the file. This code might not have been tested because I don't (as far as I know) have any files containing multiple pictures where the cover picture is not the first picture. Can you provide a test file that I could use to check what the code is doing in this case?
Find all posts by this user
18-04-2019, 09:55
RE: MinimServer ignores pictureType
(18-04-2019 09:16)simoncn Wrote:  There is code in MinimServer to use the cover picture (type = $03) in preference to other pictures in the file. This code might not have been tested because I don't (as far as I know) have any files containing multiple pictures where the cover picture is not the first picture. Can you provide a test file that I could use to check what the code is doing in this case?

Hi Simon
Sorry I just created a test file and it worked correctly !
So I did some more tests and MinimServer is working correctly there must have been some mistake in my original testing.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user