Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal error: drindex
16-04-2019, 06:36
Internal error: drindex
Hi All,

I like to share my experience which I encounter last few days.
When I setup Minimserver, pointed the library to two folders, which were store in attached HDD, everything work well.
After I re-organized the folders and files, one of the old folder was deleted, when I startup minimserver (headless RPi) again, controls point cannot locate minimserver, usually i will open up my laptop and look at minimwatch statues, but last few days, i leave my laptop at office, so i use my phone to access 9790 port to look at the statues, minimserver was running but I saw the Red colored words: Minimserver failed, internal error: drindex (i should have taken a picture), press the refresh and rescan button didn't solve the issue, so I search thought the forum to look for solution but found nothing related, decided to uninstalled and reinstalled, also didn't solve the problem, subsequently open up minimserver.conf and discover that old folder name was there, I realised it cannot detect the old folder name, when the "old folder" was recreated, it back to normal again.
Therefore, changing library folder should remember to update the library directory, otherwise it cause problem on the startup.
Kwan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2019, 08:36
RE: Internal error: drindex
Thanks for letting me know about this. Do you have a crash log from the error? This is a file in the minimserver/data folder with a name starting "minimserver-crash".
16-04-2019, 12:50
Hi Simon
I looked through the directory you mentioned there’s no crash file.
Attached with two pictures taken from SSH screen.
1. Files listing on data folder
2. MinimServer.config file.

I wonder why there two almost identical folder, like DSD-1 and DSD-2? In fact I only have one folder call DSD.
Thanks
Kwan

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

16-04-2019, 12:59
The DSD-1 and DSD-2 files are cache files. MinimServer keeps two versions of its cache, the latest version and the previous version.

Which of these folders was missing when you got the error?
/mnt/hdd1
/mnt/hdd2/DSD
/mnt/hdd2/OCW
16-04-2019, 13:06
(16-04-2019 12:59)simoncn Wrote:  The DSD-1 and DSD-2 files are cache files. MinimServer keeps two versions of its cache, the latest version and the previous version.

Which of these folders was missing when you got the error?
/mnt/hdd1
/mnt/hdd2/DSD
/mnt/hdd2/OCW

DSD was the folder deleted.