Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anamoly loading album cover art in Marantz NR1506
03-04-2019, 12:40
RE: Anamoly loading album cover art in Marantz NR1506
(03-04-2019 06:53)timster Wrote:  
(02-04-2019 23:11)david12 Wrote:  
(02-04-2019 22:00)simoncn Wrote:  I haven't seen anything like this before. Is your artwork embedded in the audio files or is it in folder.jpg files?

There is a mixture. Each of my album's folders contain a folder.jpg file. I think that some of the .flac containers (my stuff is about 95% .flac, the rest .mp3 and a .wav or two) will contain embedded files, but I don't know how to check.

My most recent rips have been done with dbPoweramp, modified as necessary with PerfectTunes. I don't know what those programs do with album cover art.

Can you tell me where to find instructions as to how to inspect a flac container to see if cover art is there or not?

Sorry, that answer is not very helpful, I know.

As you have dBPoweramp installed, it's easy to check a file for its contents. Hover the mouse over the file and it will say "Contains: Cover art..." if it does.
PerfectTunes may well also shw it.

I reckon the albums that show the incorrect image on the Marantz probably don't have it embedded. Just a guess.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anamoly loading album cover art in Marantz NR1506 - david12 - 03-04-2019 12:40