Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FLAC Files with the ">" Character in File Name Won't Play
07-01-2019, 00:11 (This post was last modified: 07-01-2019 00:23 by GreenMtnGringo.)
RE: FLAC Files with the ">" Character in File Name Won't Play
Hi Simon and BlueDog, and thanks for weighing in. I just tried again to play some of these FLAC files, this time using the mconnectPlayer Lite v3.0.6 app for Android, and I got the same result. So that is three different control point apps that do not work. I have attached a screen shot of how the track names appear when viewing the Melco-stored album folder from my MacBook Pro. The track names look slightly different on the control point apps (see second screen shot of mconnect). In this example, track #s 1, 4 and 5 will not play, whereas tracks 2, 3 and 6 play fine.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Melco HA-N1ZH60 Mk1 (MinimServer 2) --> network --> AURALiC Aries G2 --> Lightning Link (hdmi) and AES/EBU --> AURALiC Vega G2 --> XLR --> Mark Levinson No. 326S --> RCA --> JL Audio E-Sub e110 (active crossover @ 100 Hz) --> RCA --> Bryston 4B3 (Cubed) --> Magnepan .7
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FLAC Files with the ">" Character in File Name Won't Play - GreenMtnGringo - 07-01-2019 00:11