Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with moon mind controller Version 1.4.0
14-07-2018, 01:06
RE: Problem with moon mind controller Version 1.4.0
Hi deeppurpleman

I found earlier today that the app on my iPhone was showing everything working ok, I went to to my iPad which is my normal control point and it was not working.

I had to go to the App Store and force an update of the MiND App and now all is working fine. Earlier in the day (Friday) I had spoken to Reniassance Audio the UK importer, they told me that a fix was was still being worked on and that when the fix had been made the software/firware would update automatically and that I would not have to do anything.

They clearly know there has been a problem but do not know what the current position is and are giving out incorrect advice, this can only be due to poor information coming out of Sim Audio. So I am still very disappointed with Sim Audio and do have a concern as to whether it will be worth going ahead with the hardware upgrade.

On the whole I still like the Moon 180 and without the recent issues would consider the upgrade to be worth it just to be able to bring DSD capability to the device.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem with moon mind controller Version 1.4.0 - Bronx54 - 14-07-2018 01:06