Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Minimwatch: some properties missing
24-05-2018, 23:04 (This post was last modified: 24-05-2018 23:11 by Mantis.)
Minimwatch: some properties missing
I installed the latest version of Minimwatch for Windows after installing the latest version of Java Runtime Environment. Minimserver (latest version running on Synology NAS) is recognized by Minimwatch, but some of the options (as listed here: http://minimserver.com/ug-properties.html) are missing from the system properties tab. The last option listed there is '.updateReminder'. Properties related to for example transcoding are not shown. I experience this on two different Windows machines. Restarting the systems did not help. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance for your help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2018, 00:05
RE: Minimwatch: some properties missing
In the meantime, I found the solution: one needs to install the Minimstreamer package to get access to the other properties.

(24-05-2018 23:04)Mantis Wrote:  I installed the latest version of Minimwatch for Windows after installing the latest version of Java Runtime Environment. Minimserver (latest version running on Synology NAS) is recognized by Minimwatch, but some of the options (as listed here: http://minimserver.com/ug-properties.html) are missing from the system properties tab. The last option listed there is '.updateReminder'. Properties related to for example transcoding are not shown. I experience this on two different Windows machines. Restarting the systems did not help. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance for your help.
25-05-2018, 09:34
Thanks for letting me know about this. This page should not include the transcode property. Is this the only property that you couldn't see without MinimStreamer?
25-05-2018, 15:23
I could not see (which makes sense now):

stream.converter
stream.options
stream.record
stream.transcode

(25-05-2018 09:34)simoncn Wrote:  Thanks for letting me know about this. This page should not include the transcode property. Is this the only property that you couldn't see without MinimStreamer?
25-05-2018, 20:29
Thanks for this. These properties aren't listed on the MinimServer properties page that you linked in your OP. The only property on this page that shouldn't be there is 'transcode' and I will remove this.