Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#AudioData
14-04-2018, 04:32
RE: #AudioData
If I understand correctly, if you go into Album rather than <n albums>, it will show a flat list of all albums in alphabetical order, not sorted by artist. As Simon says, if there are two albums of the same name but with different #AudioData, when you select that album, you should then see the #AudioData tag option (if listViewAlbums is set to a low enough number). So I'm not sure how you can see "all albums for an artist" down that route.
Your steps should work down the artist tree though. Artist->Album->AudioData (again if listViewAlbums is set to a low enough number). Are you absolutely sure you have set it to 1 AND rescanned?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2018, 17:09
Thanks Guys for your help.
I Found that it work if the Album Names are exactly the same for 2 duplicates. ex: <Ride The Lightning> name for both instead of <Ride The Lightning 24/192> and <Ride The Lightning 16/44100>.
I will have to Tag my music a different way.
15-04-2018, 05:35
(14-04-2018 17:09)slappy Wrote:  Thanks Guys for your help.
I Found that it work if the Album Names are exactly the same for 2 duplicates. ex: <Ride The Lightning> name for both instead of <Ride The Lightning 24/192> and <Ride The Lightning 16/44100>.
I will have to Tag my music a different way.

Yup, any server can only work on name matching. As far as Minim is concerned, those two albums are two distinct and separate entities so can't be grouped together.
21-04-2018, 17:28
A small detail : AudioQuality does not differentiate all levels of HD, it just says HD. AudioData is accurate, but the display is not very friendly (24/96000 1/2822400 etc.)

Is there a way to display AudioData in the shorter usual way, i.e. 24/96 , DSD64 etc. ?

Thx !
21-04-2018, 19:59
The format of this display isn't configurable. It shows the exact bit depth and sample rate of the file.
22-04-2018, 06:21
If you want to select DSDs, you may be better off using #AudioFormat (I don't have any, but I presume it will show DSDxxx or something).
22-04-2018, 09:33
#AudioFormat shows either DSF or DFF for DSD files.