Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems updating MinimServer
15-04-2018, 17:06
RE: Problems updating MinimServer
(15-04-2018 03:34)Giarc Wrote:  Thanks for the reply Simon, but I think this post should have been placed in my other thread titled "Cannot skip update". That's where I explained the problem I've been having with the "Remind me later" button.

Also, please recall that's it's actually MinimWatch that displays the update dialog that cannot be dismissed with the "Remind me later" button. Getting MinimServer to produce the dialog on the Pi itself isn't really the same thing. I suspect that MinimWatch is where the problem lies.

Point taken about keeping the threads separate and also about the need to test with MinimWatch. I posted here because I thought it likely that the problems are related and if this is the case it would be simpler to have all the discussion in one thread. As we haven't yet definitely established that the problems are related, I am happy to keep the discussions separate and I have posted instructions to the other thread (see this post) for you to check whether you still get the problem when using MinimWatch with a clean reinstallation of a headless instance of MinimServer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Problems updating MinimServer - Giarc - 12-04-2018, 00:07
RE: Problems updating MinimServer - simoncn - 15-04-2018 17:06