Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feature Request - Random Track Selection
08-02-2018, 21:54
RE: Feature Request - Random Track Selection
Amazing request, I can’t hardly wait for this MinimServer feature!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2018, 11:14
(30-01-2018 17:47)simoncn Wrote:  I have been following the recent discussion on the Linn forum. This has helped me to understand how such a feature would need to be designed in order to do what users would like.

It is not on a "long term maybe never" list but I cannot commit to a timescale. It is one of the high-priority things I would like to do and this is all I can say at the moment.

Simon, any update on this feature?
31-05-2018, 08:24
(28-05-2018 11:14)Martin H Wrote:  
(30-01-2018 17:47)simoncn Wrote:  I have been following the recent discussion on the Linn forum. This has helped me to understand how such a feature would need to be designed in order to do what users would like.

It is not on a "long term maybe never" list but I cannot commit to a timescale. It is one of the high-priority things I would like to do and this is all I can say at the moment.

Simon, any update on this feature?

Simon?
31-05-2018, 11:26
Still the same. If anything changes, I will post news here.
01-06-2018, 11:48
(31-05-2018 11:26)simoncn Wrote:  Still the same. If anything changes, I will post news here.

OK - I appreciate you are busy with other things and this isn't yet a priority.

This isn't a flounce by any stretch because I am a huge fan as you will aleady know, but I am at the point now where toggling back and forwards between this and Asset just to get the random feature is just a pain. It confuses the less frequent users here and so I will need to make the break but I will keep monitoring the page for updates. Thanks.
01-06-2018, 14:04
I understand your situation and I will let you know when there is something available for you to try.