Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Album object", MinimServer & Kazoo (iOs)
07-03-2016, 16:02
"Album object", MinimServer & Kazoo (iOs)
I am wondering if somebody can suggest how to display album covers in a grid with the Kazoo generated A-Z strip but have the albums sorted in Artist - Album sort order. (I know many do NOT want this, but I do)

I can sort Albums in Artist - Album order but then don't get the A - Z strip as the list is not in alphanumeric order. But do get Album covers displayed.

I set " Occasion" to contain Artist - Album and can have this as a top level item to chose in Kazoo, but when selected, it show a list of Occasion (Artist - Album) with Kazoo generated A - Z strip. Selecting any item goes down a level and shows the Album cover, but this is a one to one link.

If I use Tag Aliasing to set Album to Occasion (after setting Album:Screenwriter), then I get the Album view in Kazoo to show album covers with A-Z strip and its in Artist - Album order. Downside is that anywhere Album is shown it now contains Artist - Album which is often truncated to part of Artist or Artist and the start of Album if I'm lucky.

Any suggestions?

thanks, Peter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply