Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synology DS215J and beosound/beomaster5
27-10-2015, 10:15
RE: Synology DS215J and beosound/beomaster5
(27-10-2015 08:26)msunksen Wrote:  Hi Simon,

i went out and bought a Qnap Ts-251 as B&O says that one work and i should use twonky.
well it did not change anything around 17000 songs files no more covers

so i will try the minimserver now is there an option where i can set all albums covers to be 600X600 it seems like at least twonky dont like covers that are larger than 1000X1000
and i know i have some pretty large covers like 1500X1500 some covers are around 30 mb so i need them to be resized
the problem is the beomaster 5 dont have the power to handle all these files (they forgot to tell me that when i bought it)

it seems like the the one on Qnap only shows 1 album like the one that came with synology

Michael

MinimServer sends all album covers at their original size and doesn't support resizing them to make them smaller.

I believe Twonky does support this resizing but I'm not familar with Twonky configuration and I don't know how to set up Twonky to do this. As B&O have recommended Twonky, they should be able to advise you on this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2015, 10:18
Hi Again,

i have gave up on B&O so i must try to fix this myself.

i just installed minimserver but it only shows 1 album is it cause it need to be update like the one on Synology

michael
27-10-2015, 10:27
The version of MinimServer in the QNAP App Center is the latest release and no update is needed.

It sounds like you have the wrong setting for the content directory (the folder that contains your music). You can change this by using the MinimServer status web page or from MinimWatch. After changing this setting, you need to do a rescan.
27-10-2015, 10:37
ok excellent i will try to look into that

michael