Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Lion to Yosemite
21-06-2015, 19:23 (This post was last modified: 22-06-2015 03:24 by calloway.)
Mountain Lion to Yosemite
Simon..lightening took out my IMac computer 2 weeks ago. I was using Mountain Lion and Minim's 0.72 version. In a conversation fairly recently, you mentioned that if I upgraded my then Mountain Lion, to Yosemite, I would necessarily have to upgrade Minim also. That eventuality will be necessary when I get my new IMac tomorrow. How do I go about doing that with the least amount of angst ? I will probably still have the 0.72 version on the computer when I get it back.thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2015, 22:02
RE: Mountain Lion to Yosemite
(21-06-2015 19:23)calloway Wrote:  Simon..lightening took out my IMac computer 2 weeks ago. I was using Mountain Lion and Minim's 0.72 version. In a conversation fairly recently, you mentioned that if I upgraded my then Mountain Lion, to Yosemite, I would necessarily have to upgrade Minim also. That eventuality will be necessary when I get my new IMac tomorrow. How do I go about doing that with the least amount of angst ? I will probably still have the 0.72 version on the computer when I get it back.thanks

The instructions for doing this update are in this section. Please let me know if any of the numbered steps don't work as described.
23-06-2015, 01:42
(22-06-2015 22:02)simoncn Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 19:23)calloway Wrote:  Simon..lightening took out my IMac computer 2 weeks ago. I was using Mountain Lion and Minim's 0.72 version. In a conversation fairly recently, you mentioned that if I upgraded my then Mountain Lion, to Yosemite, I would necessarily have to upgrade Minim also. That eventuality will be necessary when I get my new IMac tomorrow. How do I go about doing that with the least amount of angst ? I will probably still have the 0.72 version on the computer when I get it back.thanks

The instructions for doing this update are in this section. Please let me know if any of the numbered steps don't work as described.
23-06-2015, 01:43
Simon..I did follow the instructions and everything is great..thanks..Dave