Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box Set Cover Art
25-05-2015, 11:26
RE: Box Set Cover Art
Thank you, Simon. We have probably taken this interesting discussion as far as is useful at present. I am grateful for your patience and your helpful responses.

(24-05-2015 20:21)simoncn Wrote:  There is no way to tell MinimServer that this is a dummy track and I don't have any plans to add such a capability. Instead, I am hoping at some point in the future to investigate alternative approaches to providing "album art" that is different from "disc art".

I am sure that this is the best way forward from the user perspective as well. In the meantime, I shall probably use the dummy track method with several of my larger multi-disc albums.

David
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2015, 22:10
RE: Box Set Cover Art
(25-05-2015 11:26)DavidHB Wrote:  Thank you, Simon. We have probably taken this interesting discussion as far as is useful at present. I am grateful for your patience and your helpful responses.

I agree. Thanks for your questions and suggestions.

Quote:I am sure that this is the best way forward from the user perspective as well. In the meantime, I shall probably use the dummy track method with several of my larger multi-disc albums.

David

The "dummy track" approach was intended as an interim workaround and I am pleased you have found it useful for this purpose.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply