Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BubbleUPnP not displaying album sort
14-04-2015, 15:16
BubbleUPnP not displaying album sort
I have Minimserver set to display my albums by ascending date and to show the date after the album title. When I check in the Kazoo control app on my ipad everything is displayed as I expect. However, using BubbleUpnP on my Android, the albums are displayed in alphabetical order, though the date is shown. I have tried several rescans but BubbleUPnP still wont sort the albums by date. Any ideas?

BTW, its cool that I can initiate a rescan from BubbleUpnP!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2015, 15:36
RE: BubbleUPnP not displaying album sort
(14-04-2015 15:16)tboooe Wrote:  I have Minimserver set to display my albums by ascending date and to show the date after the album title. When I check in the Kazoo control app on my ipad everything is displayed as I expect. However, using BubbleUpnP on my Android, the albums are displayed in alphabetical order, though the date is shown. I have tried several rescans but BubbleUPnP still wont sort the albums by date. Any ideas?

This is working as expected for me with the "n albums" list when using BubbleUPnP. Are you accessing the same MinimServer instance from both control points and are you viewing the "n albums" list in both cases?
14-04-2015, 15:40 (This post was last modified: 14-04-2015 16:06 by tboooe.)
(14-04-2015 15:36)simoncn Wrote:  
(14-04-2015 15:16)tboooe Wrote:  I have Minimserver set to display my albums by ascending date and to show the date after the album title. When I check in the Kazoo control app on my ipad everything is displayed as I expect. However, using BubbleUpnP on my Android, the albums are displayed in alphabetical order, though the date is shown. I have tried several rescans but BubbleUPnP still wont sort the albums by date. Any ideas?

This is working as expected for me with the "n albums" list when using BubbleUPnP. Are you accessing the same MinimServer instance from both control points and are you viewing the "n albums" list in both cases?

Thank you for the reply. I only have 1 Minimserver instance running in my home.

I am viewing Artists >> n Albums. Even if I view "n Albums" from the top level (home) its listed alphabetically.

Maybe my syntax is wrong in Minimserver properties? But if it was why would the albums display correctly in Kazoo?

EDIT: I fell like a ding dong! Sorry for wasting your time. I guess in fiddling around with BubbleUpnP I inadvertently set it override the library sorting. I unchecked it and everything is great!
14-04-2015, 19:23
(14-04-2015 15:40)tboooe Wrote:  EDIT: I fell like a ding dong! Sorry for wasting your time. I guess in fiddling around with BubbleUpnP I inadvertently set it override the library sorting. I unchecked it and everything is great!

No problem! I'm glad this is working OK now.