Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MinimServer and MinimWatch not getting auto-updates
25-01-2015, 22:30
MinimServer and MinimWatch not getting auto-updates
Simon

I realised recently that I hadn't seen any updates come through for quite a while. I checked my install and I was on a release in the low 40s (can't remember exactly which one). Checked the site and you're up to Update 57!

I downloaded the latest version, uninstalled my old version and reinstalled, so I've probably fixed it. However I'm a bit puzzled why auto-updating had stopped happening. Is there a setting or something I might have inadvertently changed?

All working well, still, with MinimServer - the one thing that continues to bother me is the Linn problem with the Playlist occasionally getting deleted (which happens when the streamer fails to properly renew its IP address and has to fix it via a reboot). Linn say they will fix it but that it's deep in their software stack and will take some time to put right.

As ever, keep up the great work.

Richard
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2015, 22:42
RE: MinimServer and MinimWatch not getting auto-updates
(25-01-2015 22:30)rweten Wrote:  Simon

I realised recently that I hadn't seen any updates come through for quite a while. I checked my install and I was on a release in the low 40s (can't remember exactly which one). Checked the site and you're up to Update 57!

I downloaded the latest version, uninstalled my old version and reinstalled, so I've probably fixed it. However I'm a bit puzzled why auto-updating had stopped happening. Is there a setting or something I might have inadvertently changed?

All working well, still, with MinimServer - the one thing that continues to bother me is the Linn problem with the Playlist occasionally getting deleted (which happens when the streamer fails to properly renew its IP address and has to fix it via a reboot). Linn say they will fix it but that it's deep in their software stack and will take some time to put right.

As ever, keep up the great work.

Richard

See this post.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply