Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selecting a set of tracks
08-10-2014, 18:09
RE: Selecting a set of tracks
Please let me know how to play the 'work' as shown on the attached 1st shot without having to select every track (and if it's an oratorio or opera it could be 50 or more tracks on a collection album containing other works that I don't want to play, so I cannot select the Album)

BubbleUPnP has the same problem. I can play the whole album but absolutely don't want to. The listViewAlbums setting has no effect in this case.

If I add back Movement to IndexTags, with listViewAlbums = 1 I get the same result.

If I then remove listViewAlbums = 1, then I get shots 2 and 3. I go to movement to check it's what I want, but cannot play the 'work'. So I have to reselect Abbado, then select the full Album Name and play that, even though it's not the whole album. BubbleUpnP is similar, except that if I select it and then go back to it again I now see a number of tracks against it.

Is this what you expect and intend for users of all CPs? Is there some other way of doing what I need? I've tried ever so many combinations of parameters.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Selecting a set of tracks - Pastim - 06-10-2014, 09:09
RE: Selecting a set of tracks - Pastim - 08-10-2014 18:09