Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customising "Album" tag... (TagValues)
29-08-2014, 16:45
Customising "Album" tag... (TagValues)
My classical music is all stored with the "Album" tag as per the original CD. I also have a ContentGroup tag set to Composer: Composition.

I've been exploring the Aries Lightning DS control point and using the "library" view this doesn't quite work to my way of working any more.

I was hoping to use the replace 'tagValue' property to replace the original album title with the ContentGroup tag but
Album.replace={ContentGroup}
gives an error saying "incorrect tag 'Album' for for option 'replace' in property 'tagValue'.

Is there any way to do what I was wanting to?

Eloise

PS. yes I know I could use mp3tag to change all the tagging.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2014, 17:01
RE: Customising "Album" tag... (TagValues)
(29-08-2014 16:45)audio_elf Wrote:  My classical music is all stored with the "Album" tag as per the original CD. I also have a ContentGroup tag set to Composer: Composition.

I've been exploring the Aries Lightning DS control point and using the "library" view this doesn't quite work to my way of working any more.

I was hoping to use the replace 'tagValue' property to replace the original album title with the ContentGroup tag but
Album.replace={ContentGroup}
gives an error saying "incorrect tag 'Album' for for option 'replace' in property 'tagValue'.

Is there any way to do what I was wanting to?

Eloise

PS. yes I know I could use mp3tag to change all the tagging.

Do you have Album in either indexTags or itemTags? If not, you can't use Album.replace because you have told MinimServer that you don't want to process the Album tag.
29-08-2014, 17:37
RE: Customising "Album" tag... (TagValues)
I will check... Thanks for the pointer.