Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raumfeld - Selection by Genre
29-08-2014, 16:22
Raumfeld - Selection by Genre
Hi,

I'm new to Minimserver (previously Twonky) and using it with Raumfeld. After tuning of some options most seems to work quite well.

Now Raumfeld creates its own menus one of which consists of the "Genre"s from where the "Album"s may be selected, that belong to the respective Genre.
After adding the tagCustom "+Genre.display.multiTag" the list of Genre's seems to be Ok. However when there are multiple Genre's (say "Jazz;Fusion"), the corresponding Album is only selected in the very first Genre (in this case Jazz). I'd like to have such an Album in both Genre's.

Is this possible?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Oliver
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2014, 16:37
RE: Raumfeld - Selection by Genre
(29-08-2014 16:22)OliverB Wrote:  Hi,

I'm new to Minimserver (previously Twonky) and using it with Raumfeld. After tuning of some options most seems to work quite well.

Now Raumfeld creates its own menus one of which consists of the "Genre"s from where the "Album"s may be selected, that belong to the respective Genre.
After adding the tagCustom "+Genre.display.multiTag" the list of Genre's seems to be Ok. However when there are multiple Genre's (say "Jazz;Fusion"), the corresponding Album is only selected in the very first Genre (in this case Jazz). I'd like to have such an Album in both Genre's.

Is this possible?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Oliver

It sounds like the Raumfeld doesn't read multiple XML <genre> tags in a DIDL-Lite Browse response. Can you contact Raumfeld and ask them about this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply