Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Group tag, more help please.
22-07-2014, 21:58
RE: The Group tag, more help please.
(22-07-2014 21:00)beckphotonik Wrote:  Gaps are a second or less, format is FLAC.
I have just found a check box on the BubbleUpnp regarding gapless. Info recommended unchecking if there were problems. I have done that and will have another listen tomorrow.

I'm using FLAC files as well. I have the Enable gapless control setting in BubbleUPnP checked. If I uncheck it, I hear a noticeable gap (perhaps half a second). I will contact Chord to see if they can explain why BubbleUPnP gapless playback is working for me and not for you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2014, 08:56
RE: The Group tag, more help please.
The alternative gapless playback option on my BubbleUpnp still does not play gapless. This is not a big issue for me as I intend to persevere with the Chord app on IOS. I would, however be interested to hear what Chord have to say on the problem. From my recent dealings with them, I know there is a major firmware upgrade in the pipeline which may resolve this and other issues.
I shall post a review of the DSX1000 on the forum as soon as I have time, been a bit busy recently.

Melco N1ZH/2 (updated to EX) MinimServer2, Chord M Scaler, DAVE, SPM1200MKII, Wilson Benesch Vectors
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply