Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minim Watch and Java Version
02-05-2014, 10:14
RE: Minim Watch and Java Version
(02-05-2014 09:30)TomBL Wrote:  Thanks, Have done this. First these folders had been delete by uninstalling. I did check. I found their equivalents in Program files (x86) and manually deleted these. I have reinstalled MinimWatch x64 and have the same runtime config message again.

Please post the following information:

1) The 'Target' and 'Start in' values from the Shortcut tab of the Properties dialog for the MinimWatch desktop icon (right-click on the icon and select Properties)

2) A complete list of all the files in C:\Program Files\MinimWatch\lib

3) A complete list of all the files in C:\Users\<your-user-name>\AppData\Roaming\MinimWatch\libext (Note: The AppData folder is hidden in Explorer, so you need to type this complete path into the Explorer address bar)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2014, 11:10
(02-05-2014 10:14)simoncn Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 09:30)TomBL Wrote:  Thanks, Have done this. First these folders had been delete by uninstalling. I did check. I found their equivalents in Program files (x86) and manually deleted these. I have reinstalled MinimWatch x64 and have the same runtime config message again.

1) The 'Target' and 'Start in' values from the Shortcut tab of the Properties dialog for the MinimWatch desktop icon (right-click on the icon and select Properties)

3) A complete list of all the files in C:\Users\<your-user-name>\AppData\Roaming\MinimWatch\libext (Note: The AppData folder is hidden in Explorer, so you need to type this complete path into the Explorer address bar)

Have had another go. Seems to work at last. Will report back later.
02-05-2014, 17:30
(02-05-2014 11:10)TomBL Wrote:  

Sorry, I seem to have installed MinimServer in error. MinimWatch is no further on.

However my newly migrated QNAP server is playing up. I'll have to spend some time on this before coming back to making it all work together.
09-05-2014, 11:47
(02-05-2014 17:30)TomBL Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 11:10)TomBL Wrote:  

Sorry, I seem to have installed MinimServer in error. MinimWatch is no further on.

However my newly migrated QNAP server is playing up. I'll have to spend some time on this before coming back to making it all work together.

Simon,
I had to order replacement hard drives, but am off again.
I could not beat MinimWatch on my Intel 64 bit Windows 7 PC. My Java version is 8 Update 5 (64 bit).
I checked that I had uninstalled Minimwatch by searching directories and erasing all traces. Fresh download of 64 bit version and same error: runtime platform conflict 86 and 64. I mention this in case the information is of use to you as the developer.
In the meantime I have used my Macbook Pro and sorted things out.

Many Thanks,

Tom.
09-05-2014, 12:10
(09-05-2014 11:47)TomBL Wrote:  Simon,
I had to order replacement hard drives, but am off again.
I could not beat MinimWatch on my Intel 64 bit Windows 7 PC. My Java version is 8 Update 5 (64 bit).
I checked that I had uninstalled Minimwatch by searching directories and erasing all traces. Fresh download of 64 bit version and same error: runtime platform conflict 86 and 64. I mention this in case the information is of use to you as the developer.
In the meantime I have used my Macbook Pro and sorted things out.

Many Thanks,

Tom.

1) The 'Target' and 'Start in' values from the Shortcut tab of the Properties dialog for the MinimWatch desktop icon (right-click on the icon and select Properties). A screenshot of the Properties dialog would be ideal.

2) A complete list of all the files in C:\Program Files\MinimWatch\lib. A screenshot of the Explorer window would be ideal.

3) A complete list of all the files in C:\Users\<your-user-name>\AppData\Roaming\MinimWatch\libext (Note: The AppData folder is hidden in Explorer, so you need to type this complete path into the Explorer address bar). A screenshot of the Explorer window would be ideal.

Many thanks!