Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome!
03-12-2011, 14:19
Welcome!
Welcome to the MinimServer forums! These forums are the home of the MinimServer community, and we welcome your participation in this community and your contributions to our discussions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2012, 11:47
RE: Welcome!
(03-12-2011 14:19)simoncn Wrote:  Welcome to the MinimServer forums! These forums are the home of the MinimServer community, and we welcome your participation in this community and your contributions to our discussions.

You could do with correcting you date and time settings for the forum, it is confusing.
09-02-2012, 12:38
(09-02-2012 11:47)DaveWr Wrote:  You could do with correcting you date and time settings for the forum, it is confusing.

I did this because of its potential to help as an anti-spam measure (see this page). However, MyBB (the software used by this forum) doesn't seem to have a timezone blocking capability, so I've changed the default timezone for guest users to GMT. (When you log in, you'll get the timezone that you specified in your personal preferences.)
02-09-2012, 20:10
(03-12-2011 14:19)simoncn Wrote:  Welcome to the MinimServer forums! These forums are the home of the MinimServer community, and we welcome your participation in this community and your contributions to our discussions.
Hi Simon, I dropped you an email. Did you receive this?
regards: Christophe
02-09-2012, 20:35
(02-09-2012 20:10)christophe Wrote:  Hi Simon, I dropped you an email. Did you receive this?
regards: Christophe

Hi Christophe,
If you want to contact me privately, please send me a PM via this forum, as described on the Contact page. Thanks!

Simon
26-03-2013, 16:06
Hello from Spain,

I´m Javier and work in a Linn dealer ( http://www.armoniahi-fi.com ). MinimServer are "the real music server" .

Thank´s and cheers Simon.
26-05-2013, 07:45
As a new forum member that already posted two questions, let's shortly introduce myself.

I'm a great fan of classical music and have struggled so far in getting a proper streaming setup. Technically it all works fine, but being able to catalog and search in an extensive classical music collection always was a real struggle.
I'm still investigating Minimsever, but it already looks like a quantum leap ahead. So far the only thing I'm really missing is a good UPNP search so I can just search on "Bach 129" to find Bach's cantata 129 (the one currently playing in a beautiful rendering of The Monteverdi Choir and John Eliot Gardiner).

Keep up the good work and I look forward to future developments!