Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible to show music file encoding details?
03-02-2016, 22:42
RE: Possible to show music file encoding details?
(03-02-2016 21:58)Peter@57m Wrote:  So now we can get Kazoo to display track lengths Big Grin (I guess Linn will add it eventually)

Will run with this for a few days to see if any issues. I know using Lumin control point I'll get it twice.

(in tagFormat title.displayFormat={$title$#AudioDuration} and add #AudioDuration to indexTags)

It would be better to put #AudioDuration in itemTags unless you want to see a complete list of all your files indexed by song duration.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2016, 23:22
(03-02-2016 22:42)simoncn Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 21:58)Peter@57m Wrote:  So now we can get Kazoo to display track lengths Big Grin (I guess Linn will add it eventually)

Will run with this for a few days to see if any issues. I know using Lumin control point I'll get it twice.

(in tagFormat title.displayFormat={$title$#AudioDuration} and add #AudioDuration to indexTags)

It would be better to put #AudioDuration in itemTags unless you want to see a complete list of all your files indexed by song duration.
Yes, thanks. I'll update the post I put on the Linn forum
23-02-2017, 14:37
(03-02-2016 23:22)Peter@57m Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 22:42)simoncn Wrote:  

Yes, thanks. I'll update the post I put on the Linn forum
I'm using Synology Audio Station for my control point. I have my tag format set as " Title.displayFormat={$Title^^ $AlbumArtist^ [^] $#AudioFormat^ [^] $#AudioQuality^ [^] $#AudioData^ [^]} " and all is well as long as I select ALL ITEMS in my control point view. When I goto Album view, all I see is album name. My question is - is there a way to have multiple tag formatting items? I tried but my syntax was incorrect. Attached is my item view and album view...Maybe control point will not cooperate....

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

23-02-2017, 16:33
Yes, you can format album names as well as title names:

Title.displayFormat={......}, Album.displayFormat={......}
11-02-2018, 11:55
Hi,
now I change my Album.displayFormat and there is the problem with the length ;-)
Is it possible to change the AudioQuality to this format: bit/khz like:

16/44
24/44
24/48
24/88
24/96
24/172
24/192
?
11-02-2018, 15:30
No, this can't be changed.