Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MinimStreamer connection to Cambridge StreamMagic problems.
08-02-2017, 12:36
MinimStreamer connection to Cambridge StreamMagic problems.
I'm having problems getting MinimStreamer to connect to my Cambridge Audio Stream Magic 6 v2 in order to stream BBC Radio from a playlist.

When attempting to stream from MinimStreamer to the Cambridge Connect app. (which is the app. recommended by Cambridge for the Stream Magic) the app. returns an error "Access denied: An error response was received from the server". The MinimServer log returns an error "0$ playlists $* p0$* c0 isn't a valid container". If I enter *:L16 or *:wav in the stream.transcode properties get the same error.

MinimStreamer will stream BBC Radio to Bubble UpnP where the renderer is the Nexus 7 which hosts Bubble. It will not stream to the Stream Magic. The MinimServer log returns the error "HTTPSource: byte-range request could not be satisfied".

MinimServer delivers music to the Stream Magic perfectly.

So the question is has anyone else experienced this problem and is there a way round this or is it just that MinimStreamer is never going to talk to my Stream Magic for some inexplicable reason[/font][/size]? Grateful for any help that anyone can provide.[size=medium][font=Arial]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
MinimStreamer connection to Cambridge StreamMagic problems. - MartinW - 08-02-2017 12:36