Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
minimstreamer package
21-07-2020, 14:08
minimstreamer package
Hi, I want to try streamer to downsample some music. I had minimserver on a synology NAS but could not install the package through minimwatch.

I upgraded by v2 and there is no streamer package available to install.

I tried installing minimserver on my win10 pc. The steamer package is not appearing. The win10 pc is upto date with java.

Please can you assist. Does minimstreamer need the additional licence?

Thanks

Andrew
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2020, 14:22
RE: minimstreamer package
Yes, MinimStreamer requires a license. You can use the free 30-day trial license to try MinimStreamer. The trial license enables the same functionality as a full license.
21-07-2020, 20:57
(21-07-2020 14:22)simoncn Wrote:  Yes, MinimStreamer requires a license. You can use the free 30-day trial license to try MinimStreamer. The trial license enables the same functionality as a full license.

Sorry. I should have read the Synology guide more closely. I have moved on with the Trial and streamer package appears. When attempting to install I receive an error

"Download resource not found: minimstreamer -2.0.3.jmpkg. Are there an isssue with the download.
Thanks
21-07-2020, 21:24
I just tried this and it worked for me. Can you try again?
21-07-2020, 21:40
Hi

Yes - I have been retrying periodically and has now downloaded. Thanks. Hopefully I won't be back! I am just needing to convert any music I have that is 24 bit to 16/44.1 so this should do the trick.
21-07-2020, 21:50 (This post was last modified: 21-07-2020 21:57 by simoncn.)
Indeed it should. I am not sure what happened with the download. I will check the server logs to see if there is any information there. Please post back here if you have any questions about how to configure MinimStreamer.

Edit: I don't see any download errors in the server log. This suggests it might be a temporary issue with your network route to the download server.