Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USB Audio Pro 4.1.4 - Album images
26-03-2018, 21:41
USB Audio Pro 4.1.4 - Album images
Today Android "USB Audio Pro" has been updated to 4.1.3, then 4.1.4 with significant changes to the User Interface with colours etc.

Now the app doesn't display album images on any list view, just the generic folder icon. Has any other users of this app experienced this change?

Thanks
David
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2018, 10:54 (This post was last modified: 27-03-2018 10:57 by Alandbush.)
RE: USB Audio Pro 4.1.4 - Album images
(26-03-2018 21:41)dhaigh Wrote:  Today Android "USB Audio Pro" has been updated to 4.1.3, then 4.1.4 with significant changes to the User Interface with colours etc.

Now the app doesn't display album images on any list view, just the generic folder icon. Has any other users of this app experienced this change?

Thanks
David

A quote taken from the app in the Playstore from a satisfied customer.

‘Mar 26. Incredible level of dedication from the developer, submitted two issues this am and in about 2 hours everything got fixed.’

Like Simon, he/she appears to be very responsive and dedicated to getting the app working for customers, so perhaps he/she is the best person to answer, and correct if necessary, this query. Good luck.
27-03-2018, 17:38
Hi

I have already sent the developer an email. From this forum I was checking if I was alone in experiencing this problem.

Cheers David
27-03-2018, 19:30
Hi

Version 4.1.5 has been released which has fixed problem!

David