Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transcode AAC to WAV
30-09-2016, 17:04
RE: Transcode AAC to WAV
(30-09-2016 15:01)simoncn Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 13:28)radekker Wrote:  I created two log files , both attempting to stream [RPA;aac] radio station.

Thanks for this. These logs only show browsing activity. There is no request from the renderer attempting to play the radio stream.

The problem might be caused by some incompatibility between your control point and your renderer. Can you try a different control point?

I created 2 log files using BubbleUPnP as control point.
The first log file tries to connect with RP 320 aac, it doesn't play.
The second log file connects with RP 192 ogg, this one does play.

Attached File(s)
.zip  new logs.zip (Size: 2.02 KB / Downloads: 1)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2016, 17:10
(30-09-2016 17:04)radekker Wrote:  I created 2 log files using BubbleUPnP as control point.

There is nothing in either of these logs to show that a stream is playing or was requested to play.

I think there must be a problem in the way you are creating the logs. It is important to have the logging level set to Debug when you start playing the stream. When you do this, you should see a lot of messages (200 or more) in the log window.
30-09-2016, 20:44 (This post was last modified: 30-09-2016 20:51 by radekker.)
(30-09-2016 17:10)simoncn Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 17:04)radekker Wrote:  I created 2 log files using BubbleUPnP as control point.

There is nothing in either of these logs to show that a stream is playing or was requested to play.

I think there must be a problem in the way you are creating the logs. It is important to have the logging level set to Debug when you start playing the stream. When you do this, you should see a lot of messages (200 or more) in the log window.

Thanks for your patience.
I updated Minimwatch to 0.8.4, set "aac:wav", restarted the NAS and rescanned the database.
I hope this log file looks better.

Attached File(s)
.zip  log_5.zip (Size: 6.22 KB / Downloads: 2)
01-10-2016, 17:40
This log looks the same as previously.

Do you see two entries for this station in the playlist? The entries should be titled '[RPA] Radio Paradise' and 'Radio Paradise'. You need to select the entry titled '[RPA] Radio Paradise'. If you are selecting the entry titled 'Radio Paradise', this would explain why the logs you are sending don't contain the information that I am expecting.
01-10-2016, 19:53
(01-10-2016 17:40)simoncn Wrote:  This log looks the same as previously.

Do you see two entries for this station in the playlist? The entries should be titled '[RPA] Radio Paradise' and 'Radio Paradise'. You need to select the entry titled '[RPA] Radio Paradise'. If you are selecting the entry titled 'Radio Paradise', this would explain why the logs you are sending don't contain the information that I am expecting.

You are right, for some inexplicable reason I picked the wrong entry.
The entry between brackets is playing fine now.
For the record I send you the correct log file.
Thank you very much for your help.

Attached File(s)
.zip  log_6.zip (Size: 8.62 KB / Downloads: 1)
01-10-2016, 21:01
This log looks OK and I am glad that the stream is playing now.

I understand that the double entry might be confusing and I will make a change in the next update so that the default is to show only a single entry.