MinimServer Forum
Minimserver configuration screen times out - Printable Version

+- MinimServer Forum (https://forum.minimserver.com)
+-- Forum: MinimServer (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Minimserver configuration screen times out (/showthread.php?tid=7222)

Minimserver configuration screen times out - Thorin - 21-04-2024 02:00

I searched the forums but couldn't find this specific problem. My media server can no longer see Minimserver since the version 2.2 upgrade. I am using the free version. I uninstalled and reinstalled from the download page. When I right click the icon in the system tray and choose configuration, it just times out. I had a lot of errors in the log file, so I setup a much smaller and simpler music folder to serve, but I get the same problem. I've attached my log file from startup:

RE: Minimserver configuration screen times out - simoncn - 21-04-2024 15:28

This log doesn't show any indication that your selection of the Configure menu option from the system tray minim icon was received by MinimServer. I suggest you restart Windows and try again.

RE: Minimserver configuration screen times out - Thorin - 21-04-2024 15:51

I don't think I had tried config on that particular log after clearing it (duh). Anyway, situation seems to be resolved after a Java update and hard reboot. Thanks for trying to help me.

RE: Minimserver configuration screen times out - simoncn - 21-04-2024 22:59

I'm pleased to hear that my suggestion of restarting Windows solved the problem. This often helps with this kind of issue.