MinimServer Forum
MinimWatch for Mac download unsuccessful - Printable Version

+- MinimServer Forum (https://forum.minimserver.com)
+-- Forum: MinimServer (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: MinimWatch for Mac download unsuccessful (/showthread.php?tid=4339)

MinimWatch for Mac download unsuccessful - DyMo - 08-01-2018 17:51

Hi,
I'm trying to download MinimWatch latest v. for Mac (MinimWatch-0.8.5.2-macosx.dmg), but after dragging MinimWatch application disk image into my Applications folder and double-clicking the MinimWatch application to open it (also accepting and clicking Open to the Q: Are you sure you want to open it?'), nothing further happens and nothing appears on Menu bar... Java, version 8 Update 151 (build 1.8.0_151-b12), has long ago been installed and regularly auto-updated. I installed other apps lately and everything performed ok... What could be done to fix the problem? Thank you.

RE: MinimWatch for Mac download unsuccessful - simoncn - 08-01-2018 18:02

Please see steps 5 and 6 of this section. Did you respond "Yes" to the message "MinimWatch is from an unidentified developer" (step 5) or "MinimWatch is an application downloaded from the Internet" (step 6)?

RE: MinimWatch for Mac download unsuccessful - DyMo - 08-01-2018 18:27

(08-01-2018 18:02)simoncn Wrote:  Please see steps 5 and 6 of this section. Did you respond "Yes" to the message "MinimWatch is from an unidentified developer" (step 5) or "MinimWatch is an application downloaded from the Internet" (step 6)?

Thank you, it worked!! Only Ctrl+ Open was needed servers to emergeWink