MinimServer Forum
ReplayGain - Printable Version

+- MinimServer Forum (https://forum.minimserver.com)
+-- Forum: MinimServer (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ReplayGain (/showthread.php?tid=1365)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: ReplayGain - Peter@57m - 13-03-2018 19:26

I think it should be

stream.converter C:\ffmpeg\bin\ffmpeg

RE: ReplayGain - lemonfreak - 13-03-2018 20:56

I try it but it don't work

my folder is C:\ffmpeg\bin and there is the file ffmpeg.exe

?

RE: ReplayGain - Alandbush - 13-03-2018 21:19

(13-03-2018 20:56)lemonfreak Wrote:  I try it but it don't work

my folder is C:\ffmpeg\bin and there is the file ffmpeg.exe

?

I think it might be worth you revisiting the User guide ‘Stream converter program’ section for other alternatives that seem easier.

If you have installed ffmpeg in the appropriate directory, you do not need to set the stream.converter property. This is because MinimStreamer will set it.
Alternatively, you could take a copy of the ffmpeg and move it to the Minimserver opt/bin folder. Again, if done correctly MinimStreamer will set the stream.converter property.

RE: ReplayGain - ClausDK - 19-03-2018 10:05

@lemonfreak

If you are using a NAS, then (to my understanding) you have to write the path differently.

For some time I had the same "converter not supported" message. Had it solved this weekend with help from Simon.

The FFMPEG should be in this directory:
/etc/frontview/addons/bin/MINIMSERVER/opt/bin (should be created by minimserver installation)

On my NAS I couldn't see such directory (from windows explorer), so I created this folder manually, and copied the FFMPEG file to there.

In the Stream converter property I then wrote
"/c/etc/frontview/addons/bin/MINIMSERVER/opt/bin/ffmpeg"

This might not be the most elegant or the intended way, but it works for me.

RE: ReplayGain - simoncn - 19-03-2018 11:40

The path starting with /c/etc is incorrect. The path starting with /etc is correct.

RE: ReplayGain - lemonfreak - 19-03-2018 21:07

my server is a windowsserver and I creat a folder C:\ffmpeg\bin where I copy the files ffmpeg.exe etc.

but "Converter not supported"

[attachment=1535]

RE: ReplayGain - simoncn - 19-03-2018 22:46

You need an ffmpeg static binary. The ffmpeg.exe file you are using is not a static binary (the file size is too small).

RE: ReplayGain - lemonfreak - 22-03-2018 18:29

My windows is a whs 1.0 -> based on a Windows Small Business Server 2003 -> 32bit

when I load the ffmpeg-7e0dc72-win32-static version: "Converter not installed"

when I load the ffmpeg-7e0dc72-win64-static version: "Unable to save updated property: see MinimWatch log for details"

org.jminim.LogErrorException: Cannot run program "C:\ffmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe": CreateProcess error=216, Die Datei %1 ist gültig, aber für einen anderen Computertyp bestimmt

RE: ReplayGain - simoncn - 22-03-2018 18:48

You need the win32 version. It sounds like it wasn't in the location that you specified in the stream.converter property.

RE: ReplayGain - lemonfreak - 24-03-2018 09:19

I think it is a problem with the ffmpeg.exe (32bit) and my Windows Home Server 1.0

on my workstation (windows 7 64bit) it works

I try the avconv.exe but there is the same issue

Undecided