MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Synology DSM 6.1.3-15152 Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all,

I have come to update to Synology DSM 6.1.3-15152, and, as with previous updates, get the warning that MinimServer will disabled after the update. Has anyone attempted this update yet, and would know whether it is safe to proceed with the installation?

I am running MinimServer version 0.8.4.2.

Thank you and best wishes,

Paul
I haven't tried this yet and I won't have an opportunity until tomorrow. I am at least 99% sure that it will work. Smile
(04-08-2017 08:42)Torikichi Wrote: [ -> ]Dear all,

I have come to update to Synology DSM 6.1.3-15152, and, as with previous updates, get the warning that MinimServer will disabled after the update. Has anyone attempted this update yet, and would know whether it is safe to proceed with the installation?

I am running MinimServer version 0.8.4.2.

Thank you and best wishes,

Paul

I updated a DS213j successfully, a couple of days ago, to the mentioned DSM version.
All is OK, though I don't remember receiving any warnings.

Regards.
I updated a DS1511+ to DSM 6.1.3-15152 Update 3 without problems. Received a warning about MinimServer but it continues to function as it did before the upgrade with no further warnings.
Reference URL's