MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Recently added highlight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello Simon,

Can you maybe inform us if there has been any progress on this? Many Minimserver users - including me - feel that being able to select the recent added music is the ONLY thing missing. It would make Minimserver even greater and easier to use than it already is.

Not to push you, I'm sure you understand, but I wonder where thus feature is listed on your to-do-list :-)

Also, I can imagine that adding this much requested functionality would lead to many users donating (again or for the first time).

Thanks,
Willem
Netherlands
This is very high on my priority list for new features but I can't give any estimate of when it will be available.
+1 from me on this subject. This is truly an amazing application and the only thing I could say is missing.

Keep up the good work Simon!

(24-04-2017 11:07)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]This is very high on my priority list for new features but I can't give any estimate of when it will be available.
Hi!
i'm a newbie, and i'm tryng knirpslinn workaround to have album sorted by date added...but in my control point, upunp bubble android, i can't see the new tag as "folder", just the standars names (album, date, artist...)...where am i wrong? if someone could help, i appreciate...thanks!
(01-08-2017 12:34)mik64 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!
i'm a newbie, and i'm tryng knirpslinn workaround to have album sorted by date added...but in my control point, upunp bubble android, i can't see the new tag as "folder", just the standars names (album, date, artist...)...where am i wrong? if someone could help, i appreciate...thanks!

Can you copy/paste the contents of the indexTags into a reply post.
This would help someone to check for possible errors.

Regards.

ps - assuming all is correct, another reason for the index entry to be missing is that the specified tag does not exist in any audio files
Here I am, sorry for delay!
here is the screen captured (see screen.jpg)
as i wrote, i use mp3tag and added a field named TAGGINTIME (see song's properties jpg)
i use bubbleupnp and the fields i have are
albums, items, artist, date, genre, allartists but not "Added"
if you could help me, it would be nice, thanks!
(02-08-2017 15:48)mik64 Wrote: [ -> ]Here I am, sorry for delay!
here is the screen captured (see screen.jpg)
as i wrote, i use mp3tag and added a field named TAGGINTIME (see song's properties jpg)
i use bubbleupnp and the fields i have are
albums, items, artist, date, genre, allartists but not "Added"
if you could help me, it would be nice, thanks!

Well, as expected, a very simple correction is required.

Your tag name is actually TAGGINGTIME.
Simply correct the indexTags property.

Regards.
Thanks!
that's it!
shame on me!!! Wink
(24-04-2017 11:07)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]This is very high on my priority list for new features but I can't give any estimate of when it will be available.

Only Feature that I am missing. This will kill my Plex Server
Hey guys, has this feature been added yet? Thanks in advance!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's