MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Can you install minim streamer using minim watch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Could someone please tell me if you can install minim streamer using minim watch. I will use minim streamer on a synology NAS drive. I managed to install the streamer on my windows based minim server but I do not see the module option on minim watch.

Thanks in advance

Ted
(02-08-2014 14:24)JS43 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

Could someone please tell me if you can install minim streamer using minim watch. I will use minim streamer on a synology NAS drive. I managed to install the streamer on my windows based minim server but I do not see the module option on minim watch.

Thanks in advance

Ted

Yes, you can do this. From the minim icon for the Synology (hover over the icons to see which one to use), select Properties and then select the Packages tab.
(02-08-2014 14:29)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2014 14:24)JS43 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

Thanks in advance

Ted

Yes, you can do this. From the minim icon for the Synology (hover over the icons to see which one to use), select Properties and then select the Packages tab.

Thank you. I will give it a go
Reference URL's